Matrimonial and Family law firm in Albany, New York seeking a legal assistant with exceptional interpersonal, communication, computer and organizational skills. Duties include assisting attorneys and paralegal, communicating with clients, filing, and answering phones.
Prior experience is preferred but not required.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Dependable, punctual and proactive
• Works well in a team environment
• Enthusiastic and a positive attitude
• Part-time with flexible hours
• High school or equivalent
• Salary is based on experience
• Onboarding will be provided
To apply please fill out the form below.