Matrimonial and Family law firm in Albany, New York seeking a Legal Receptionist with exceptional interpersonal, communication, computer and organizational skills. Duties include assisting attorneys and paralegal, communicating with clients, filing, and answering phones. Prior experience is preferred but not required.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dependable, punctual and proactive
- Works well in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Part-time to full-time with flexible hours
- High school or equivalent
- Salary is based on experience
- On the job training provided
How to Apply
Please complete the form below to be considered for this position.